Business orders are placed to procure products for use by Gartner, which
can be placed via online or offline depending on the needs of each business unit.
Personal Online Orders
The Gartner Online Store accepts personal orders with payment
via a personal credit card. The Amex Corporate Card is not an acceptable form of payment.
Business Online Orders
Australia, Canada, U.S. and U.K. online orders will be charged to a central purchasing card.
All other online orders will now require a hard copy of the PO before the order is fulfilled. Once an online order
is placed and approved, Barker will send an order acknowledgement that includes taxes, duties, and shipping. Orders
will be fulfilled after receipt of PO. Credit cards cannot be used for purchase of international business orders.
NOTE: Only management-approved business-related orders will be accepted for payment using a Gartner business unit
cost center (For example, t-shirts to be worn at a recruitment event). Please review the Gartner
Offline Custom Orders:
- Contact Tracy Howson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 203.271.8984) at Barker Specialty the products needed.
- Barker will send Gartner associate a quote.
- Gartner associate will need to create a requisition (in i-Procurement in Oracle), prior to committing funds to Tracy.
- Once the requisition is approved, Gartner associate will provide approved PO# to Barker.
- Barker will send invoice (which includes the PO#) to Gartner associate.
- Gartner associate will submit the Barker invoice to Gartner AP for payment.